Tuesday, March 10, 2009

State High School Hocley Tournament Class AA.

 

Here are the match ups with the start times of each game.

Class AA starts on Thursday well class A will kick off the tournament on Wednesday.

Eden Prairie vs. Hill-Murray (11 a.m.)
Blaine vs. Rochester Century (1 p.m.)
Edina vs. Moorhead (6 p.m.)
Duluth East vs. Cretin-Derham Hall (8 p.m.)

The first game pits Eden Prairie against HIll-Murray. Well both of these schools are almost always in the tournament it seems an easy win for one of the two teams.

Eden Prairie got the top seed for the tournament from the coaches. It seems that Hill-Murray maybe down a little bit this year. I have only seen them play a couple of times on T.V. but they sure don’t look to be a strong.  EP beats H-M 4-1.

The second games pits #2 seeds blain against Rochester Century. This could be on of the best matches of the day.  I think Rochester is better then most are giving them credit for. I look for an upset in this one. I will take Rochester over Blaine 3-2.

The night caps are Edina vs Moorhead. This I think will be no contest. Well I wish Moorhead would win it looks like an easy win for the high power Edina team.  Edina  with a big win 6-0.

Then to end the night Duluth East will take on Cretin Derham hall. As much as I hate east I think they win in a tight match. 2-1.

More later.  I will continue with AA and go in to single A later today.

No comments: