Monday, February 2, 2009

The big game recap.

 

Well I was hoping that Arizona would win the game, I must say it was an outstanding game. 

There were two big parts in the game I thought.  Right before half when Arizona was at the one yard line or Pittsburg then Warner tossed the interception that was returned 100 yards.  That giving the chargers a 17-7 lead instead of the the cardinals going up at the half. The chargers did a great job of faking the all out blitzes then dropping the one player back.

The other big play I thought was in the fourth quarter when Arizona took the lead.  The big things was however they left just over 2 minutes on the clock.  I said to much time for the stealer's to set up a winning drive.  We all know what happened.  The cardinals defense got soft for some reason. The chargers then marched down the field and scored to take the lead with 35 seconds left in the game. 

Then Arizona got the ball they did move down the field.  Then the last play of the game was a fumble by Quarter Back Curt Warner.  He ran around looking for some one to pass to but there was no one open.  He got his as he was looking to throw the football.  I think the play should have been revived by the booth because I don’t think for sure it was a fumble.  It was close either way.

So to the end of the game I say fuck fuck fuck.

The Halftime show was horrible.  I am one that likes the boss but that was bad they only part of it that was good was the end when they did glory days. The commercials were good this year.  The best by far offer all in the last three years.   

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: